WCF Top 10 List
Items can now be dropped off at all Central Arkansas Hank's Fine Furniture Locations!
- Little Rock: 1000 S. Bowman Rd, 72211
- North Little Rock: 5704 Warden Rd, 72120
- Hot Springs: 3926 Central Ave, 71913
- Conway: 800 Museum Rd, 72032
- Searcy: 401 S. Poplar St, 72143
If you have questions about our current needs or if you would like to hold a donation drive, please contact Leigh Ann Lanaux, WCF Development Associate, at [email protected] or 501-376-3219. Donations can be dropped off at the shelter, but all drop-offs must be scheduled in advance for the safety of the guests. For instructions or to schedule a drop off time, contact Leigh Ann.
In addition to our Top 10 List, we accept donations of gently used clothing and household items. All clothing must be free of stains and
tears and all household items must be in good, working condition.
May 2017 Top 10 List
* Indicates Urgent Needs
- Large Bath Towels*
- Trash Bags*
- Women's Socks*
- Diapers (Size 3-6 & Pull-ups)*
- Flip-Flops (Adult Sizes)*
- Cleaning Supplies (Sponges, Lysol, Dish Soap, All Purpose Cleaner, Bathroom Cleaner)
- First Aid Supplies (Antibiotic Ointment, Hydrocortisone Ointment, Roller Bandages, Band-Aids, Absorbent Compressed Dressings)
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
Immediate Shelter Needs
In addition to the monthly Top 10 Wish List, WCF needs help with immediate shelter needs. These needs are communicated via e-mail to people who have requested to be informed as the needs arise. Examples may include: item belonging to guest breaks and is irreplaceable by our current stock; guest is in need of a specific item that we do not have available; or immediate volunteer help such as assistance in the office, small deliveries, etc.