WCF Top 10 List
Items can now be dropped off at all Central Arkansas Hank's Fine Furniture Locations!
- Little Rock: 1000 S. Bowman Rd, 72211
- North Little Rock: 5704 Warden Rd, 72120
- Hot Springs: 3926 Central Ave, 71913
- Conway: 800 Museum Rd, 72032
- Searcy: 401 S. Poplar St, 72143
If you have questions about our current needs or if you would like to hold a donation drive, please contact Julie Payne, WCF Development Associate, at [email protected].
Donations can be dropped off at the shelter, but all drop-offs must be scheduled in advance for the safety of the guests. For instructions or to schedule a drop off time, call our office at 501-376-3219.
In addition to our Top 10 List, we accept donations of gently used clothing and household items. All clothing must be free of stains and tears and all household items must be in good, working condition.
November 2017 Top 10 List
* Indicates Urgent Needs
- Jackets (Children's & Adults, All Sizes)*
- Twin Sheet Sets & Comforters*
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Cleaning Supplies & Lysol Spray
- Trash Bags (13 & 55 Gallon)
- Cold/Flu Medicine (Children & Adult)
- Hand Soap
- Boarx & Laundry Pods
Immediate Shelter Needs
In addition to the monthly Top 10 Wish List, WCF needs help with immediate shelter needs. These needs are communicated via e-mail to people who have requested to be informed as the needs arise. Examples may include: item belonging to guest breaks and is irreplaceable by our current stock; guest is in need of a specific item that we do not have available; or immediate volunteer help such as assistance in the office, small deliveries, etc.