Domestic Violence Awareness Month 2020
#StandWithWCFArkansas during the month of October to raise awareness for Domestic Violence!
- All Month – Instead of gifts, challenge your loved ones to make a donation to WCF for your October birthday.
- All Month – Hold a donation drive at your office, church, or with a group of friends to collect items for WCF.
- October 8 – Make a donation of $46 in honor of the 46 homicide victims of domestic violence in Arkansas during 2019.
- October 22 – Wear purple, post a picture on social media, and show that you stand with WCF for #PurpleThursday.
- All Month – Find ways that you can volunteer for WCF.
- All Month – Share WCF’s Facebook page with friends so they can connect and learn more about how to say #NoMore.
Check back for more ideas and ways to #StandWithWCFArkansas!